- ústne napadnúť
- spôsobiť drvivú porážku
Výkladový slovník „zap”
- a sudden event that imparts energy or excitement, usually with a dramatic impact
"they gave it another zap of radiation"
- cook or heat in a microwave oven
"You can microwave the leftovers"
- strike at with firepower or bombs
"zap the enemy"
- kill with or as if with a burst of gunfire or electric current or as if by shooting
"in this computer game, space travellers are vaporized by aliens"
- strike suddenly and with force
"This show zaps the viewers with some shocking scenes"
WordNet 2.1 Copyright 2005 by Princeton University