- byť vyšší než
- vlk (hračka)
- odrezať vŕšok
- dosiahnuť vrchol
- byť na vrchole
- stáť na vrchole
- najvyššia časť
- najväčšia intenzita
- najvyšší stupeň
- maximálna výška
Výkladový slovník „top”
- a canvas tent to house the audience at a circus performance
"he was afraid of a fire in the circus tent""they had the big top up in less than an hour"
- a garment (especially for women) that extends from the shoulders to the waist or hips
"he stared as she buttoned her top"
- covering for a hole (especially a hole in the top of a container)
"he removed the top of the carton""he couldn't get the top off of the bottle""put the cover back on the kettle"
- a conical child's plaything tapering to a steel point on which it can be made to spin
"he got a bright red top and string for his birthday"
- platform surrounding the head of a lower mast
- the greatest possible intensity
"he screamed at the top of his lungs"
- the top point of a mountain or hill
"the view from the peak was magnificent""they clambered to the summit of Monadnock"
- the highest or uppermost side of anything
"put your books on top of the desk""only the top side of the box was painted"
- the upper part of anything
"the mower cuts off the tops of the grass""the title should be written at the top of the first page"
- the highest level or degree attainable
the highest stage of development"his landscapes were deemed the acme of beauty""the artist's gifts are at their acme"
WordNet 2.1 Copyright 2005 by Princeton University