- druh práce
- zamestnanie (povolanie)
Výkladový slovník „occupation”
- the act of occupying or taking possession of a building
"occupation of a building without a certificate of occupancy is illegal"
- the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money
"he's not in my line of business"
- any activity that occupies a person's attention
"he missed the bell in his occupation with the computer game"
- the control of a country by military forces of a foreign power
- the period of time during which a place or position or nation is occupied
"during the German occupation of Paris"
WordNet 2.1 Copyright 2005 by Princeton University