- robiť inventár
- robiť inventúru
- súpis, inventárny
- súpis, majetku
invent the wheel
Výkladový slovník „inventory”
- making an itemized list of merchandise or supplies on hand
"an inventory may be necessary to see if anything is missing""they held an inventory every month"
- the merchandise that a shop has on hand
"they carried a vast inventory of hardware""they stopped selling in exact sizes in order to reduce inventory"
- a collection of resources
"he dipped into his intellectual armory to find an answer"
- a detailed list of all the items in stock
- (accounting) the value of a firm's current assets including raw materials and work in progress and finished goods
- make or include in an itemized record or report
"Inventory all books before the end of the year"
WordNet 2.1 Copyright 2005 by Princeton University