- raketa (badmintonová)
- kriketová pálka
- pálkár (v krikete)
- zelenkastošedá farba
- ani nemrknúť
- odpáliť (loptičku)
as blind as a bat
at a full bat
at full bat
Australian bat research news
barely bat an eyelid
bat a ball
bat of channels
Výkladový slovník „ bat”
- (baseball) a turn trying to get a hit
"he was at bat when it happened""he got four hits in four at-bats"
- nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate
- a club used for hitting a ball in various games
- the club used in playing cricket
"a cricket bat has a narrow handle and a broad flat end for hitting"
- a small racket with a long handle used for playing squash
- wink briefly
"bat one's eyelids"
- beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight
"We licked the other team on Sunday!"
- strike with, or as if with a baseball bat
"bat the ball"
- use a bat
- have a turn at bat
"Jones bats first, followed by Martinez"
WordNet 2.1 Copyright 2005 by Princeton University